Sony HAP Z1ES or tablet with DAC

I have finally decided to move all my CDs into a HDD files and after paying a few hundred bucks to a friend's high school kid for converting my library of 1300 CDs with my specific instructions to use EAC and FLAC - I am looking to get a "perfect" server.

To me "perfect" for this particular need would be something like Sony HAP Z1ES - since it has great reviews (so sound quality is no.1 ) but also it has balanced outputs for my pre-amp and a small screen that would allow me to browse all my collection with relative ease.

For me those functions are very important - as I have instructed the kid to automatically download all CD metadata, including the cover art....
However, I am also thinking that I could connect my HDD to a 7inch tablet which would then connect to a good DAC - however, I am not sure this is possible as all tablets come with either HDMI or single USB so once I connect external HDD...there is no way to send digital signal to the DAC.....is anyone aware of tablet with 2 USB ports ?
Any other solutions ?

Any other servers that would rival Sony and have larger (minimum 4inch ) display ?

Thank you!
Ag insider logo xs@2xether
turn on and off via app? that's cool.
my main system is in the dedicated basement section but looking to somehow "merge" my digital server with my living room system (Marantz AVR).
If I was to place the SONY in the basement (connected to pre-amp via XLR) and then run CAT6 cable from SONY to the Marantz receiver - would I be able to access all the files from Sony unit ?
I know my Marantz has wireless and wired connectivity...so I assume the communication protocol would be compatible between Sony and Marantz ?
CAT6 cable's not going to help.  Sony HAP-Z1ES has no digital outputs other than USB. But there are both RCA and XLR outputs . . .
WHAT ???

I was thinking the hdd in the SONY could be readable by other network enabled equipment.... Are you telling me that Sony doesn't work like a real media server?
I was hoping that besides reading data files and outputting to the pre-amp, the Sony unit can also share the files via standard networking protocols, just like a computer.

I would really want to be able to have a single server that can serve the music to both; my main system via XLR to the pre-amp and to any other networked device in my home...like to my Marantz AVR or anything else I may decide  to connect to my network...to fetch and play back the files.
So I did more research and realized that the Sony unit in fact can't stream.... While I am not crossing it out from my list, I wonder if there is a unit that would do everything like the Sony and be able to stream music 
Aurender if you want storage, Bryston BDP2 if you don’t mind using an external storage device.