Anyone still using a Teres table?

I'd be interested in hearing how you've maximized performance. I still love mine, but I haven't really tweaked anything since receiving it (as it shipped w/ a Verus motor).
128x128nrenter
I recently upgraded my 255 to the new square Verus motor pod. It added significantly to attack and bass solidity. Also have an Extreme Phono carbon fiber mat, helping things sound more musically coherent. TT sits on BDR cones on a Neuance shelf.

Tonearms are Jelco 12" w/TTW base and Yamamoto headshells on an external tonearm pod and rotating between a Schroder model 2 and RS Labs w/Audio Advancement rewire on the attached armboard.
Nrenter- Your monkey wood 255 w the lead-damped platter is still going strong chez moi!  Schroeder Model 2 arm, ZYX Airy2 cart.  I was wondering about a mat myself lately.  
I love it, Swampwalker! I still have fond memories of that table.

I want to try a mat, but I also want to continue using my clamp. I've thought about a custom cut Herbie's Grungebuster (and maybe having a custom cut piece to fit underneath the clamp as well). As I mentioned above, I'd really like to collect another platter to evaluate the differences. Not really interested in dumping my solid acrylic platter, though. I've got a OL Silver mk3 (I believe) and a Sound Smith Aida (love this cart).
I'm using the Teres hardwood clamp with the Extreme Phono carbon fibre donut. I took it off a few months ago and it sounded uptight, put it back on and everything came together again.