Calling all VDH Colibri Fanatics and Experts ...

In your own experience of this wonderful cart, what setup parameters has optimized the Colibri in your own system in terms of VTA, VTF, cartridge loading and others. Your valuable suggestions and experiences are all welcome and appreciated! Thanks in advance.
ctpilapil
Thanks. On my XGW I tried to measure SRA with DinoLite USB microscope but I am not sure what line I should take. Some say that the flat cut line which is at the back of the stylus should be taken but I am not sure about it. It is hard given the stylus shape to find the right line. And this is critical as you get different results. So I am trying to set the angle just going with my tonearm up and down and let my ears to be the judge. This is quite a process. With my Audio Origami PU7 tonearm you need to raise the tonearm by hand so to know where I am I am using the ruler and magnifying glass measuring each time where exactly the tonearm is. I move each time by 1mm then align the cart with Dr Feickert protractor (Baerwald), check if VTF didn't change and then use Adjust+ for azimuth. Then I rip specific piece of music and have a listen and compare with the same piece ripped at different arm position. At 1mm above the level I noticed quite a change with the surface noise being more visible and the sound getting more dynamic and better soundstage. Then I moved up another 1mm and noticed that drums became more apparent but the other instruments went away slightly. Clear imbalance. That was I sensed moving away from the best sound so I went down with my tonearm by 0.5mm. The sound became overall better but some elements like cymbals work, bass sound when comparing the rips were telling me that it was better at 1mm above the level. So I got it down by 0.25mm and that was it. All elements in the right place, the best sounding cymbals, guitars suddenly became more apparent with dynamics being really there. This way I ended up with the tonearm being 1.25mm above the level having at this level sound quality the best to my ears. Adjust+ shows me the crosstalk in both channels at the same level of 33.8 and phase at 156/166 level respectively. So with the phase it is not truly ideal but close. Some say that the SRA optimum setting as seen in Adjust+ is reached when crosstalk and phase in both channels match perfectly so probably I will have to lower the arm very very slightly maybe 0.10mm to get really perfect level

I measured SRA from my Frog with USB-Microscope
http://orangeaudio.de/temp/Frog%20SRA.jpg

It sounds so good, that i think a inspection in Netherlands is not needful. Never touch a running system....
Channels seperation is 35 and 36dB - LR identity ist 0,2dB - Phase is 82 and 85°
http://orangeaudio.de/temp/frog_azimut.jpg

Interesting. I've got Colibri XGP LW with that stylus shape. I think it is called VdH 1S. However it looks like on my Colibri XGW there is a different shaped stylus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yp1w5uc5u56p8vi/Photo%20Jan%2004%2C%2010%2003%2037.png?dl=0

Or it is the same but with more glue on it?