Reference level DAC + Streamer

Hi everyone,

Let me see what you guys consider some of the best and most musical DAC + streaming option in the $30K price range.
I have my own idea but let's see what you guys prefer if you had that budget.
128x128thieliste
*** Dealer disclaimer ***

I would add Antipodes to your list (for streamers).  Their DX unit is one of the best available at the moment (in my opinion).

And for DAC/Streamers there's the Bel Canto Black, but that of course includes amplification as well.
I know the Bel Canto Black and auditioned it but for an audiophile anthusiast like me and most us on this forum the idea of having an all in one system like the Black or Devialet will never be something i will consider.
I not saying the Bel Canto Black is not good but it will suit more people who couldn't care less taking the time to build an all separates system.
In the Antipodes DX category of streamers you also have the Esoteric N-05 and the Amare Musica Diamond.
The Playback Design Merlot to me was even more transparent then the MSB Platinum DAC i owned. I also owned the Analog Dac which is now sold. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product it has performed well beyond my expectation considering i have been using 30-40 grand DACs in the Past!!