Amps for revel salon 2

My highly modified antique sound lab hurricanes seem to run out of steam looking at solid-state classe omega or Levinson 33h anyone have experience with these amplifiers running the speakers  any suggestions would be welcome 
2lumpy
Levinson known to have a good synergy with Revel. But I would recommend going with high current amps like plinius sb301 or pass labs 350.8 or pass labs 260.8 monos.
When I auditioned Salon 2s, Levinson sounded nice on them with small-scale and acoustic music, but lacked punch on orchestral music and rock.  

When I got my own pair,  I first used the Plinius SB301 with them, and it was a really nice match.   The Symphonic Line Kraft 250s I have now took them to a whole different level - as they should, for the price.  But the Plinius amp was damned good...
Several good suggestions here...adding alongside something like the Pass 250.8 should be Dan D'Agostino as well as Jeff Rowland....all have great synergy with Revel.  Additionally, I've had a couple opportunities to hear the most current iteration of Mark Levinson gear and think it would be a good match as well...did not seem at all forward to me.  The new ML 536 monos were designed with the Salon2's in mind and come with a high recommendation Kevin Voecks the Salon2 designer.  

My personal recommendation would be to look closely at Jeff Rowland....either the 625S2 stereo or 725 monos.  I am driving Revel F208's with a 625 and cannot say enough good things about Jeff's electronics.