Anticables: Scam?

Does anyone have any experience with Anticables products? I spent over $600 on a pair of honestly cheap-looking ICs from them and after 400 or so hours burning them in I'm hard-pressed to tell the difference between them and an old set of no name ICs built from pro cable stock and heavy metal RCA connectors.

For all I know they are made out of regular bulk copper spools in a plastic sheath and wrapped in a Slinky.
madavid0
For what it's worth, I have been extremely impressed by their power cables (Level 3).  They have outperformed more expensive cables in my system, and it wasn't close.  Haven't tried any of their other cables, but in my rig the power cables are excellent (and a bargain).  

I think you're using the term "scam" too liberally here.  You didn't like their ICs - it happens.  I don't like Kimber in my setup, but Kimber is not a scam.

svott
madavid0, please tell us what kind of equipment you are running.

Amp?
Preamp?
Speakers?
Cd player?
DAC?
Turntable?
Cartridge?
Phono preamp?
Been buying and selling on AudioGon for decades and have been scammed twice. First, was a set of relatively inexpensive interconnects that were clearly inferior to what I was using and the manufacturer would not take them back. Fortunately, this huckster is no longer selling his wares at this time. I finally wound up using them for back channels in my garage set-up. The second was a more expensive component that was roughly cleaned and damaged before sending it my direction and would not take it back as well. Aside from that, I have had nothing but positive experiences on many other items.

With respect to AntiCables, I used there best speaker cables in my reference system for a time and they were adequate, but were no match for the Audio Magic cables I replaced them with. I've used their interconnects as well with basically the same results.

Summarizing, my experience is that the AntiCables are a good value, but are not in the same league as many other higher end products.
Be careful with the language you use. Scam is a strong word. Paul has been doing his thing at Anticables for a very long time with NUMEROUS positive reviews from both professional and private users. I have his 6.2 interconnects and in my system they are the most natural, organic cables I’ve had. Made my $2,000 hidiamonds sound like bad hifi.

System synergy is so important. My integrated sounds amazing on my old speakers, but I purchased a pair of Rethm Trishnas a couple weeks ago. The Trishnas sounded fantastic on a tubed integrated at the seller’s house but on my integrated not so much. I’m waiting for delivery on two other tubed integrateds which I believe will be magic with the Trishnas but you see my point. Maybe the Anticables just didn’t gel in your system. Or, you’re expecting something else from them. Hey, to each his own.

I wouldn't remove the 6.2 from my system for anything. 
Thanks for comments, I was a little concerned because there's not many reviews online as compared to say -- Shunyata, Cardas, AudioQuest, etc.

There WAS a big difference prior to burn-in, namely I found the AntiCables cold and lacking in detail compared to the no-names. After the 400 or so hours of burn-in those problems appear to be gone -- but I expected to hear more than 0 difference!

Oh well, I'll play around with some other configurations and see what happens...