Wilson Audio Haters

I've always wondered why there are so many people out there, that more than any other speaker manufacturer, really hate the Wilson line. I own Maxx 2's and also a pair of Watt Puppys. They are IMHO quite wonderful.

Why does Wilson get so much thrashing?

128x128crazyeddy
@shadorne 

In a A-B shootout the Pl-200 II outperformed the Sasha. This is how audio is being exposed.

When people read the things they do not want to hear or read they directly go on an attack. That is fine with me.

Audio is being fought out by sound. The best one always wins. 

I do this since I was 6. I had the freedom to test hundreds of amps, sources, cables and many tools in audio for almost 19 years of time.

I sold many brands you own so we know exactley the DNA and quality of them. The level in accuracy how we work is new in this world. It proves a new and superior level. 

We will proof it by sound, than you can respond :)

Again,with the kind permission of Bo, the group and the moderators kindly please allow me to expand a bit on TruFi, what it means for the world of music reproduction systems and how it will change the industry.

Kindly please remember that I am not not a spokesman for TruFi. I am a client of Bo's and it has been proven to me and it has been proven to everyone that the world of music reproduction systems is shifting from one of widdley-tiddley voodoo to TruFi, which is recognized by all who hear it.

Bo does shootouts. Using properties identified under TruFi and measurement techniques, Bo can demonstrate a diversity in sound that no one else can deliver. He can do this because he alone has developed TruFi, the only means so far developed to allow music reproduction systems to show the true diversity of sound that only TruFi can deliver, so far.

Until now music reproduction systems have been built using information from paid for advertising and "reviews" and trial and error approach. This is why all music reproduction systems other than TruFi  are 1D or 2D while TruFi systems are 3D. This has been proven many many times, so there's no need to debate that here.

As I said earlier but some seem to have not understood Bo is an innovator, trailblazer, and a visionary. As such of course he is a threat to the current establishment of hi-fi and music reproduction systems. These people need to defend their businesses and hi-fi religion so they do that here! Some have accused Bo of using this group for advertising but the opposite is the truth. It is Bo's attackers who use this group to promote their own self interests above those of the true lover of music, which is all about emotion, and the  music reproduction systems we use to reproduce it.

TruFi works with properties and develops diversity no other music reproduction systems can. This has been proven many times and is a fact. It is also a fact as Bo has so clearly stated that this is not an opinion but a FACT that TruFi can do this.

I will not call the Audio Research Reference 5SE garbage but it is close. For much less money you can have TruFi and for the same money you can have a music reproduction system that will make the ARC sound like a cheap Chinese slave-built toy. But you cannot just buy this equipment as Bo has stated because it is only with TruFi that this level of performance can be obtained. There is only one source of Tru-Fi and that is Bo.

In the future you will read what you have written here and be embarrassed that you were all so ignorant of the potential of TruFi. This is the burden that visionaries, innovators and trailblazers must endure. So it was with Edison and Tesla and the Wright Brothers. Of course it is easy to criticize! Man will never fly! We will never have electric light! We cannot have Tru 3D sound! Do you see? You are all like a box of rocks serving as obstacles to the growth of TruFi, the only method for music reproduction systems to deliver TRUE 3D sound.

I again thank Bo, the group and the moderators for allowing me to elucidate on the true nature of TruFi. if we were lying about TruFi or using the group for advertising surely the moderators would not allow it! Please kindly consider that as you post the anger driven attacks against Bo in this group. Perhaps the moderators know a thing or two that the rest of you do not, other than Bo.
Consider your opinion elucidated.

The moderators are not here to validate or invalidate the claims in posts by members nor do they do so.

Dave
" I am a client of Bo's and it has been proven to me and it has been proven to everyone that the world of music reproduction systems is shifting from one of widdley-tiddley voodoo to TruFi, which is recognized by all who hear it. "

Bring it to a US audio show.    Then we can hear it and see.