Triangle Titus 202 or Triangle Comete ES?

I own a pair of 202's and am wondering if the Comet es is an upgrade. I've gotten the 202's under controle with some tube rolling in my Almarro A318B amp.
Is there anyone who has heard both that could explain the differences in them.
I could use a little more body in the midrange.
Does the Comete have more fullness?
Does the Comete maintain the speed of the 202?
Thanks for any help.
128x128zmanastronomy
I went from the Comete ES to the de Capos and felt it was a big jump with more clarity, definition, bass, richness

use a 4watt Decware
An update on my Triangle Titus setup.

These days in same room, on good quality Dynaudio stands, no sub, and running off newer Bel Canto c5i the sound is finally back at the very highest levels that I have heard with these in the past, perhaps best ever overall. Bass is rolled off of course as always with these tiny things but best ever with them now and surprisingly satisfying even in the fairly large and open family room/kitchen area.

I was considering adding a sub again here eventually but have never lost sight of larger Cometes either and those continue to have appeal especially after revisiting this thread. Thanks.

I also tried my Dynaudio Contours again in this setup and similar excellent results there but higher efficiency of Titus is a boon in this setup given c5i is only 60 very high quality watts per channel, about 1/3 of what I had there prior.
I loved my Tituses when I had them. Sold them when I got my de Capos, but never forgot how clear and powerful they were.
I was looking to acquire a tube amp to run the Titus with as a first foray into lower power tube amps, but the unexpected spectacular results currently with the Bel Canto c5i put that on the back burner again now for the foreseeable future. C5i is delivering the best sound ever with them and its small, versatile, easy to use and maintain and very good for the power bill to boot. I could not be happier.  A tad more meat on the bones in the low end maybe but my much bigger main system gives me that when called for.