Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
BTW - we are also backlogged re our in house order to Thailand and Sweden (I was reminded by my wife). For those of you waiting - you will be smiling soon - these orders are done.

Thanks again...

Mark
Update on my modified CPT 300.

I stumbled on Furutech FP-S55N / FP-S032N and Nanotec #308 Nano AuAg bulk power cables thanks to @fork. I have 6 made with Furutech NCF connectors. NCF connector is $400 each but worth it in comparison on same cable. These cables are resolving, full bodied, linear and transparent. Whenever I had a CPT 300 in the system, quiet and transparent but had an urge to turn up the volume. Information is missing and volume level was NOT the problem..

I thought about replacing CPT 300 cables with Furutech FP-S032N ... Been working with Mike Garner at Tweek Geek, a great guy never tried to squeeze an extra penny from me. Turns out he has a CPT 300, had similar experience and replaced his with FP-S032N and connectors 90% SQ of NCF but much less expensive. I had both modified and VERY VERY satisfied with the results.    

If anyone is interested, contact Mike and demo his cable before modification.  Feel free PM me for more info.
@knghifi, Just curious on how many hours you have on your CPT-300 after your mod was done and in your system playing?

@bacardi , Nano AuAg takes a minimum 150 hours of break-in so had it hooked up to old CRT TV for 8 days before listening.   Had in system for ~2 weeks now and sounds very good.    

The modification was not very expensive.   If I gone with NCF connectors then additional $800 so thanks to Mike Garner suggesting his connectors.

My 1st bulk cable was #308 + Furutech F11 connectors for $400.   It blew away HiDiamond P4 on a Hegel H30.   P4 was muffled, rolled off, not as transparent ...

Anyone in my area, 01810, you're welcome to drop by and listen.