Peachtree Audio 2.0

I've been listening to my Canadian made Peachtree Audio nova150 over the past few weeks and just can't believe how good it sounds for the money. So I wondered who else might have stumbled across this Canadian made wonder and have an opinion.  What do you think?

http://www.peachtreeaudio.com/
128x128dalemack
The Peachtree is a quality item...
I agree. I'm one not to purchase a new model when it first comes out anyway. I believe Oppo has some dips in the road as well with the new 203 player as well.

Post removed 
I have a Peachtree NovaPre for some 4 years and it has been trouble free. It sounds great and I love the flexibility of all the inputs.  I have Node 2 connected directly to the NovaPre via Toslink thru which I stream Tidal.

I also have my laptop attached thru a USB cable directly to the NovaPre. I do remember that when purchased my new Lenovo about a year ago, I had some crackling issues. IIRC I was able to clean them up completely by reinstalling the driver.
Same here, I've had the Nova pre for about 5 years and it has been flawless. Actually, getting the new Nova and using it as a preamp is not a bad idea. The used Grand Pres are still quite expensive. 
I've been running the 220 amp and novaPre duo for three years, using my iMac as the source via USB.  I'm using them to run a nearfield miniMaggie setup with an REL t5 to round things out.  I love it.  Had an early issue with the USB circuit on the novaPre, but PT fixed it very promptly.  I've found PT's customer service to be exemplary.  (I sent them multiple emails regarding advice on cables, interconnects, power conditioning, power cords, etc. and they were always helpful). I haven't had any crackling issues.

I just took advantage of their trade-in promo towards a new nova300.  Even with depreciation, total outlay is still 1500 less than the Grand Integrated, and should (I hope) sound better (according to reviews).