Proac Response D 48/Tannoy Kensington

I was curious if anyone has had the opportunity to compare the Proac Response D48 and Tannoy Kensington. I realize they are probably quite different but I was interested in what you all thought. I have heard the Proac's on a few different occasions and was really impressed with what I heard. Recently, someone told me I should seek out the Tannoy Kensington's before I bought anything, but that isn't easy here in the states. There are a few dealers but it would require quite an effort to hear the Tannoy's. Thought I would seek your opinions before I did anything else.

johnluke02
Yes the VSi75 is fine for my 23 x15 room. I'm afraid any more power could overwhelm my room. My D48Rs are done in maple and they're gorgeous.
@heinrichmilw 
Would love to see your system, with those ProAcs. While I am eyeing them, they are a bit out-of-budget for me. But I can always ogle in other's systems :-)
milpai, have you considered the smaller more affordable Proac D30R?  There is a few on Hifi Shark for sale.
Proac just released the new D30RS which has the same new revised driver as the D48R .should be better than the D30R.
@kclone ,
Yes, I have already figured out a dealer in Chicago area, for those. I will have to travel a few hours to get there. Also found out dealers for Spendor and PMC in that area. It is just a matter of time between job, family and other priorities. So should be early spring or AXPONA 2017.