Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@knghifi 

Sincere appreciation to you and to Mike Garner. Mike has been a friend for a very long times and he was just here in the office a few weeks ago where we discussed some modifications and extras. I approved Mike's plans - he is as solid a guy as there is in our industry.

I'm very appreciative to you @knghifi as improving the product is all about progress - and this is next level stuff. 

Thank You Again...

Best Wishes,

Mark
Thank you knghifi. So, do you have their version of the Bybee AC module incorporated into your CPT 300 as well?
@yoby  ,just replaced cable with Furutech FP-S032N and connectors.

@bacardi 
I do think a better comparison may be with a P3.5 as it is IMO the best power cord in the Hidiamond line.
Really? $400 to $2700 not a fair comparison? :-)     

I believe that the CPT-300 is still a fantastic cord and with a certain tweak takes it to a higher level....best so far.....
Yes but you're getting what you paid for.  No tweak, just replace cable and connectors.

What if you have a balanced power conditioner, would you use the stock power cables?    Essentially I'm just using different power cables with the balanced power unit.

If you think stock is "best so far", contact Mike Garner and get the mod. My system has evolved to a point where I can't use stock.

@lak  Furutech US distributor is constantly out of stock. Don't know if a supply or demand problem. One time I had to wait 6 weeks for 4 NCF connectors.

@corepowertech
Thanks for producing a reasonably priced innovative cable that a large audience can enjoy.  Price for a CPT power cable + mod is still relatively inexpensive compare to the competition but with superior sound from my experience.

I have 2 Weizhi PRS-6s and next mod is replacing IEC and receptacles with Furutech NCF one at a time.
@knghifi, To each there own, if tearing apart a factory unit which most of us won't due and modifying it is your thing- go for it. If you ever wanna sell these items you may have problems as most want original. We all find something better for less. It's in the hobby....I know without reterminating ends and wiring there are better add on mods that you could choose with more outcome to your entire system....few of us know of this....you may soon to....

As the Canadian distributor for CPT power cords we have been enjoying the companies products since the first day we hooked them up but we did want to see if we could take them to a whole new level. We played with various tweaks and did find one stand out product that worked extremely well with the CPT products. Most people on these forums have heard of Akiko, a small Dutch company that makes some excellent tuning products. There is an old saying "I like the company so much that I bought it", truth is I didn't buy the company but I liked the Akiko products so much that we decided to distribute Akiko throughout North America.  

We have tried all CPT products over the past month and from our test results the two stand out Akiko products that worked extremely well in conjunction with the CPT products were the Akiko Corelli and the E-Tuning Gold MK2 stick.

Last month we installed the E-tuning stick directly onto the CPT 300 power cord which has been in our reference system for over six months. We started by putting the E-tuning stick before the transformer and the results were good with noticeable improvement in several areas but when we put the E-tuning stick after the transformer on the CPT 300, improvements were even more substantial. Next thing we did was try two E-tuning sticks on the same CPT 300 power cord, one before the transformer and one after the transformer. This combination resulted in significant gains. The noise floor dropped, imaging was more focused, bass response was tighter and there was more decay of the instruments. Next thing we did was plug the Akiko Corelli directly into our CPT 1200 which the CPT 300 is also plugged into. My reference system has always been very good but when we plugged  the Corelli into the CPT 1200 it was if we had combined a high end digital system with a high end analogue system. The whole system became virtually holographic with decay and air that I have never heard before in any of my set-ups. I could almost feel the air around the performer and truthfully throughout my whole listening room. At first there was so much air that it was eerie even though it was a new experience for me. A lot like being at a live venue but eventually it became my new favorite thing for my current system. Connecting the Corelli to the 1200 made every song sound like a new one with greater presence, feeling of emotion, passion and harmonics to each and every song. Other aspects of the CPT/ Corelli combo was much better separation from left to right, isolated depth and precise placement. I now have five distinct separate locations. Singers are clearly 2-3 feet apart from each other with the CPT/Corelli combo in place. When I remove the Corelli piece, the singers lost the separation and in fact sometimes they were not even separated at all. The singers vocally are now clearly 5-6' high and the guitars are about 3' high how they should be. When I listened to the same songs previously before the CPT/Akiko combo, I could not distinguish between the height of each singer and whether they were beside or in front of each other singing...

I could go on but I will put it this way; I have done many other expensive upgrades over the years but for $2600 total funds, I have never heard what I am experiencing with the Akiko upgrades and the CPT combined together. To put this in prospective. We have tested over 60 different conditioning systems from $24,000 down and the combination of CPT and Akiko is the best conditioning system I have heard in my system to date.......
@bacardi I don't considered replacing a captive power cable by a PROFESSIONAL extreme.  The modified unit looks exactly like stock except for a different cable.  

Resale value is never a big factor in my purchasing decisions especially at this price.   Furutech FP-S032N $130 per meter and connector $100 each so for parts, $590 total retail.  Excellent ROI!

I doubt upgrading the power cable and connector is a deal breaker with most EDUCATED consumers if they compare to stock.  Yes too each their own!