Should I upgrade to XLR interconnects?

I recently purchased a Marantz SA-11S3 SACD player to pair with my Marantz PM-11S3 integrated amp.   The SA-11S3 has balanced outs and the PM-11S3 has balanced ins.  Currently I am using RCA interconnects.  Is there any benefit to upgrading to balanced for these particular units? I do not want to drop big bucks on new cables if the benefits are minimal.
sjtm
I appreciate so many willing to weigh in on this topic.  It appears I have to resolve the question of whether my amp is a fully balanced design or not as this seems to be a significant determinant in choosing to change my cables.  BTW - I am currently using Acoustic Zen Wow interconnects as well as Acoustic Zen Satori speaker cables. If I go XLR, I would likely stay with this brand unless there is a far superior choice for the same cost.
Hi sjtm,

Some manufacturers (atmasphere?) posit that when using XLR cabling in truly differentially balanced systems, different brands/models of XLR cables make much less (none?) sonic difference because the differential circuitry inherently cancels noise, thus making the differing noise rejection characteristics of different cable designs insignificant.

My experience is that I do hear differences between brands of XLR cabling in my differentially balanced system, FWIW.

Sorry, no personal experience with your preferred brand of cable.

Dave

In a world of thousands of cable choices who can say? My own experience (40+ years) has been that single ended cables sound better in my reference system.
Post removed 
Post removed