Audioquest colorado sound to bright

I huse AQ colorado on my systeme and i want replace it because its to bright. considering this carateristic, i would like to know if the cardas golden reference would be a good upgrade? or maybe the golden cross would be better?
128x128thenis
My Dealer in New Jersey, called me specifically to tell me of the wonderful performance of Colorado. I greatly respect his ears and knowledge of what is available. Remember that all cables sound different in different systems, but I have no doubt that Colorado is an excellent cable due to his recommendation  I have never had any luck with any Cardas cable I've had in my system.
Agree with stringreen.  I've read very few positive comments about Cardas interconnects.  I had one Colorado for my table into the phono pre.  Once the Music Direct sale of Colorado happened I took advantage of the great prices to wire my entire system with Colorado. To do so I eliminated one Harmonic Technology Magic Link II and 2 Kimber Select KS-1021s. Never sounded better. As always based on your system, YMMV.

I have both AQ Columbia and Colorado XLR cables in two separate systems.  They're both great cables.  The Colorado sound more forward and busier, but slightly more accurate with wider soundstage than the Columbia which are more relaxed and laid back which I actually prefer.  
I started out with the Columbias. The sound was too diffuse with a weaker bass response.  The depth was there but not the punch that you expect from a good kick drum for example.  I traded out the Columbias for Colorados and had a more focused sound, natural detail (pluck of guitar strings) and natural bass punch was there.  What really sold me was hearing live music and then coming home to listen to similar tunes on the system and being satisfied with what I now heard.