Cable elevators

Hi fellow AG'rs. I seeking advice regarding recommendations for flat/ribbon cable supports. i.e (for Nordost flat speaker cables). Any recommendations? Thanks for your responses in advance.
audiofool1
If you have synthetic rug flooring, then you should keep them off the floor. If you have natural wool, cotton or wood flooring, I wouldn't worry about it. Aside from that, you can make your own or buy something similar to what you see in the ads for a considerable savings. Use your imagination.

In my case, I have my speaker cable looped around a nail in the wall behind the speaker from which hangs a wool carpet (for sound absorption). Looks fine to me. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Nonoise thanks for your response. I am curious as to why you would not recommend elevating cables on a wood floor. Wouldn't vibrations be reduced and thereby improve sound?
Like nonoise I got great results from simply looping my Valhalla cable over a hook screwed into the wall behind my speakers. Obviously you can pay big $$ for the elevators nordost make (https://www.musicdirect.com/accessories/Nordost-Sort-Lift-Cable-Support ) but I would try a wall mount first, I found the sound opened up and became a little less confused

If no walls are handy you could try these ones

i found more impact from cable elevators (Shunyata) under my interconnects then under my current speaker cables (SR Galileo) but then again I do run a very long balanced cable. The design of the Shunyata DFSS is not well suited to Nordost cables