Cable elevators

Hi fellow AG'rs. I seeking advice regarding recommendations for flat/ribbon cable supports. i.e (for Nordost flat speaker cables). Any recommendations? Thanks for your responses in advance.
audiofool1
Wow. Great comments and ideas. I will experiment and see what seems to work best. Thanks to everyone so much for your input.
OP,  You may also look into elevators from Red Dragon Audio, I am using these to keep my flat cables above carpet to great effect. And they are quite inexpensive. 

https://www.reddragonaudio.com/collections/frontpage/products/esd-xl-cable-elevators
I have a set from Music Direct..so far the sonic value has been zero, they sit on carpet. My friends seem to get a good laugh out of it and like to remind me what a waste of money it was. I'm glad be to a source of inspiration for them.
It is possible that floor material (carpet, wood, vinyl) changes/adds to dielectric used in cable (that can affect the sound).  Energy flows from amplifier to the speaker on the outside of the cable.  I don't hear any difference but others might.
I want some so I can remove some slack from my speaker binding posts from these heavy Audioquest wel cables.