GOOD THINGS Happen, when you don't expect it...

Let me share my weird experience, 3 weeks ago, I Realise I have not played my Norh 9.0 for almost 2 years, this are Biwire, I decided to just connected my anticables 8ft $60 on the bass, then I connect the clear day shotgun 6ft, on the right speakers (high) then I connected homemade speakers cables 8ft on the left (high) my only porpuse is so they don’t get rusty, amp is plinius sa100, SACD player marantz 8005, ic lectraline , pc virtual dynamic x2, audience powerchord, preamp audio research, this is my 2nd system.After 3 days, I notice the music coming out from this speakers, I was being blown away, it sounds naturally close to live...I was shocked, this is not suppose to work, one of my friend can’t believe it either...what you guys think?is it luck?
128x128jayctoy
Yes, it feels like good things happen when we don’t have a lot of "high expectation" bias. When we are building our system(s), we hyper-analyze each component, cable, tube, sample rate, isolation feet, plug, etc. Lots of pressure and expectation which can take the fun out of the experience. Then we hear a song on our car radio that brings back the emotion we miss with our home systems. :D Kinda makes ya go hmm.. I have put a back up amp into service (Llano S-200) recently while I am having some updating done on my main amp and preamp; and I had forgotten how great it sounds. Another example of - Its a good feeling when....
..sounds like you have the basic anti's (the top ones are better)....but if you want to really improve....Clear Day's (double shotgun are even better) would be your goal.  I suspect that you are getting greatly increased information from your system from the better cables, and biwire.
Keith you are right, Stringgreen yes I have the basic anti cable.Yes the clear day  shotgun are good, biwire does works on this set up.BUT DID you guys NOTICE they don't have the same length...