Acoustic Zen Crescendo speaker crossover capacitors ... who makes them?

I own the MKl version of the Crescendo and see the crossover uses all Acoustic Zen branded capacitors. Most are blue in color with the smallest values bring black. Does anyone know what company makes these for AZ? I did email the builder, but no answer. Love any information the community may have on this topic. 

128x128grannyring
I haven't even mentioned the 8 other caps in each speaker! Values up to 68uf and 100 uf.  Well then there are the 14 resistors. Dont even talk about the scores of inductors.

I agree Charles it is amazing how good they sound with all these parts. Robert knows what he is doing and is very talented. 
Big kudos for Robert of Acoustic Zen who has responded to my email questions and helped me. Nice man willing to help a DIY pain in the rear like me:)

Ok, I finished the upgraded crossover board and just installed them. A ton of work. Imagine replacing caps that are 1/2 inch in diameter and 2.5 inches long with caps almost 6 inches long and 4.5 inch diameter! Had to get it all to fit into the same space. Initial results seem most excellent. The thing I noticed within 20 seconds was the absence of noise, music flowing out of a dead quiet backdrop. The difference over the standard crossover is astounding in this regard. Already I hear more resolution combined with greater space, body, texture and improved natural tone. I also hear a greater sense of ease and natural flow. Only 2 hours thus far. I will report back after 24 hours.

i will try and post pics in a link as you have to see the before and after.