GOOD THINGS Happen, when you don't expect it...

Let me share my weird experience, 3 weeks ago, I Realise I have not played my Norh 9.0 for almost 2 years, this are Biwire, I decided to just connected my anticables 8ft $60 on the bass, then I connect the clear day shotgun 6ft, on the right speakers (high) then I connected homemade speakers cables 8ft on the left (high) my only porpuse is so they don’t get rusty, amp is plinius sa100, SACD player marantz 8005, ic lectraline , pc virtual dynamic x2, audience powerchord, preamp audio research, this is my 2nd system.After 3 days, I notice the music coming out from this speakers, I was being blown away, it sounds naturally close to live...I was shocked, this is not suppose to work, one of my friend can’t believe it either...what you guys think?is it luck?
128x128jayctoy
Post removed 
Tomc6 I agree with you, and he wants 7 more years, Asvjerry Iam leaving it alone.Iam enjoying it fully....

What Iam learning on this system with different length, different brand of speaker cables, first is purely luck and blessing, balance between wires, to tell you fellow agoners, this set up sound and
musicality is way better than my Andra I set up...
This Norh speakers I did rewire them with Siltech.iam using peachtree dac, Cambridge transport cxc, digital cable silverstare with HF adapter, Plinius sa100 amp, audio research preamp, siltech Paris ic, MIT ic...VD nite pc.iam using sub wharfadale as well....

I decided there must really be something that I don't know regarding using different cables, ok this morning, I replaced one of the power cord of my musical fidelity monoblock amp, fromMIT to Pangea, Result, more dynamics , more balance, Icant believe it, but it works, on Friday I will use different speaker cables on the left side of the Andra.see what happen..,,

Onother blessings happen again, I connected my norh monoblock ,for 12 years , no music was played on them , I decided to connect them using MIT interconnect for maybe $60 1.5 m. , using Technics SB 700 speakers ,to my surprise this speakers, did sound live and it feels you are in the event, even with your eyes are open, the norh monoblock did match well than my favorite SA100 plinius amp....on this system Iam using...njoe tube marantz CD player, luminous audio ic, speaker cable clear day regular, Ps audio conditioner, power cables Z cord MIT , DCCA power cables....Iam glad I like to keep old gears.See What happen?