Have you ever tried a pair of speakers and said this Is the last thing I will ever need.

Hi Audiogoners have you you ever had a local dealer that is so pashonet about audio. That they let you bring in your system for fun and try a $10 000speakers. And you have been to every other local dealers shows and listened to $400 000 and above systems. And then tried a pair of speakers and had so much synergy with your budget system and said omg. This blows all other systems I heard for a fraction of the cost of most others? And have been always happy with that pair of speakers and your system for the rest of your life?

Please share your experience"
128x128jakecanada
Ive had my Dynaudio Contour 3.0’s for going on 14 years ....they are still as solid and even more beautiful then the day they arrived at my door. I am so glad I purchased these (after I listened to a pair of Totem Sig's, they use drivers from Dynaudio, I fell in love with the 3" voice coils, such a sweet mid range) because it seems to me after all this time that I got a hell of a deal compared to what the choices and prices are today. I have owned the Mirage M'3 with a McIntosh MC300 and loved those, wish I never sold them (Mirage-oliths are not wife friendly...go figure). (my brother owned M1's with McIntosh 600watt per channel amp with solid state Mac preamp ....very very nice) Also, I am glad to see Dyn re introduce the Contour line, but I’m not even thinking of upgrading. (speakers at least) ...

Matt M
The Bozak Concert Grands are very special.  My brother had a pair...really did justice to classical music.  Still have a pair of Bozak B-313's gathering dust!  Maybe someday I will resurrect them:)