High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Another happy user here of the mixed loom of CT Graphenes and HFC CT-1s!

I've used complete sets of both looms, and they turned out to be "too much" of a good thing, individually. For months now, I've been running CT speaker cables and an IC from preamp to amp, and an HFC IC from DAC TO preamp. I have a couple of CT power cords in use, as well as three HFC MC 0.5s. This has turned out to be a stellar combination for me!

BTW, I don't get a massive paycheck like some here do, so I am limited to just the plain ole CT-1, but that's sure not a bad thing!

I guess all HFC XLR interconnects don't have magnetic connectors so will probably try an 1M Reveal XLR.
Thanks lak, I'll definitely give Rick a call when the time comes to get new IC's. The CT-1E's are what I'm shooting for. Thankfully I have the GE interconnects with the GE speaker cables, which are quite nice, but as Mark pointed out it can be too much of a good thing. The CT-1 or CT-1E should add a little sparkle to the mix. Thanks again for your input.