High fidelity REVEAL interconnects

For $699 HF costumer service, said it can compete with the Odin, apparently this cable is available for shipping a week before Christmas?      Agoners any opinion?
128x128jayctoy
Hawk that's a good question, so far I read they compare Reveal ic they are better than 10 k ic.
@hawkrising I think the issue right now is that after the initial batch they released around Christmas of last year they have run into a production delay. Specifically, they were until this week waiting on parts.

The saga is unfolding on HFC’s homepage at Facebook, where one can watch videos and updates. It seems the parts came in this week and production is being ramped up. Meanwhile, aside from the initial run, no one has had his order filled and shipped.

I have an order in and I intend to post my impressions here when my shipment arrives and is installed. So I don’t think there is so much a lack of interest on this thread as there is a lack of product. Let us hope good things come to those who wait.

Help me guys on this, I was about to order the Reveal ic, then suddenly I thought waiting for the new adapters will be better, my reason is using adapters I can choose different interconnects ,don't know how good is the wire being use on Reveal...thanks Bon
@jayctoy,
By adapters, I'm thinking that you are referring to the  "HFC, Magnetic RCA Adapters that will give you a taste of what magnetic conduction technology can offer. Simply fit the directional* adapters onto your current cables and hear the benefits of magnetic conduction"?

If I am correct they will work on any RCA interconnect, including the Reveal interconnect, assuming someone wanted to use them. I thought the beauty of the Reveal interconnect was that it was supposed to sound better than many higher end interconnects at a much lower cost.

I would hope that all parts on the Reveal interconnect would be first class.