Wilson Sasha 2 or Alexia for small room 10' x 17'?

I went to audition the Wilson Sabrina at a local shop. I so wanted to love these speakers because of the reviews, price and compact size. Unfortunately, I could not (don't hate me  Sabrina owners). I did, however,  fall in love with the Sasha 2. It seemed to do everything and more that I was looking for and I am hoping this speaker will be a speaker I can live with for a very long time. After thinking about it, I wondered, is the difference between the Sabrina and Sasha 2 smaller or greater than the Sasha 2 and current Alexia? The room has  good acoustics, Mcintosh C50 pre, MC152 amp and as noted above, is very small. Would there be too much bass and overwhelm the room. I have not heard the Alexias and was wondering if any owners or listeners familiar to both can comment on the differences and similarities and give impressions as to how they might work in my small room. I currently own and like very much the  Sonus Faber Venere 3.0 but am looking for more. At this point, I am pretty sure I will go with the Sashas  but am looking for guidance from someone with experience especially since it is very hard to locate the Alexias and hear personally.  Thanks for your opinions
996cupracer
I used to have Watt Puppy 7's and upgraded to Sasha's. Love both speakers, just different. I have a room about the same size and thought the Sasha's would be too big. It worked out great and I am glad I do not have larger speakers. The Yvettes are nice but I prefer the Sasha's. The Sasha's are little larger than the WP 7 but are easier to place & easier to sound Great in a room. Even though my room is small I am able to place them about 2 1/2 feet from
the wall. I run them with a T+A integrated amp, sounds great. 
Hello Musifx, what a nice system.  How do you like the T+A gear?

I never heard of T+A  before, I was introduced to their products when I visited the Audio Doctor showrooms in Jersey City. Dave the store owner gave me a tour of the place, and of course the highlight of the night was their big reference rig, also their movie theater was off the charts!

I heard Audio Doctor's  big  reference T+A setup with the HV series amp, and preamp, and the sound was absolutely amazing. I have been to many audio dealers, and the occasional show and this sound was just real.

I have vintage tube gear and never thought I could listen and fall in love with solid state gear. When I heard the T+A gear my jaw was on the floor,I have never heard solid state that was as clean with remarkable detail, yet warm and tube like, with incredible bass and dynamics and the system was so musical. 

I am totally envious, I was happy for so many years, with my vintage electronics and Audio Physics, now, I got the upgrade bug.

How did you find out about the T+A gear, I never knew about this brand, I have been into audio for many years and never heard of them, and never did I see them in magazines, until recently, sure I knew of MBL and Burmeister.

I recently auditioned a pair of the Sasha 2 speakers. I have been an audiophile for over 25 years and have heard and owned some wonderful speakers. However, I was transfixed and highly impressed by the musicality, realism, smoothness, detail without harhness or edge and dynamics of the Sasha 2's. I listened to them for over 2 1/2 hours with no ear fatigue.
What actual prices have the Sasha 2's been selling at. Any recommended dealers to purchase from? Thanks.
Sky, I live in the NY tri-state area. There are only a couple of dealers near me and both are very good, Lyric  and Take 5.  They don't discount Wilson speakers like many other brands. They don't need to as my dealer says they sell at least 1 -2 pairs per week (I believe him as there were a set of Sasha's and Alex's in crates awaiting delivery at last visit)  If I could have found a used pair in the desired color, I would have considered it. They are very heavy (over 500lbs with wooden crates) so delivery and set up were important to me. I will give my admittedly biased review when they arrive, are broken in and are fully sorted. I thought the speakers were worth the relative high cost of admission but your ears and wallet will guide you. For me, most days, I listen 1-3 hours per day so I felt the expenditure was justified and they easily suited my requirements and taste.
 I agree, they do possess the sound qualities not found ordinarily and were easily head and shoulders above other speakers that I auditioned. The detail, dynamics and emotional involvement are certainly ,IMHO, some of  their best attributes .Good luck and enjoy!
Hey Cupracer doesn't Innovative also sell Wilsons in your area? 

Why no mention of them?