Wilson Audio Haters

I've always wondered why there are so many people out there, that more than any other speaker manufacturer, really hate the Wilson line. I own Maxx 2's and also a pair of Watt Puppys. They are IMHO quite wonderful.

Why does Wilson get so much thrashing?

128x128crazyeddy
I have continuously owned Wilson Audio Speakers over the past 15 years, I'm currently on my 5th pair (Sasha 2) and have been very happy with the performance and quality of the excellent products offered by this outstanding American Company. Unfortunately, far too many posted opinions are from Members that have admittedly never owned, or even seen a pair of Wilson Audio Speakers, yet will freely post negative views on their products. Prospective Buyers soliciting advice on Wilson Audio Speakers should do so from current and previous Owners, imo.
I submit even when members who previously owned Wilson's post negative comments, current Wilson owners are offended. "Prospective Buyers" should use their "own ears" no matter what speakers their purchasing. It really doesn't make a difference if I love them or dislike them!
I unfortunately see a lots of propensity for hate in this country. There just seems to be no lack of people flowing with hate through their veins.
Look at the result of the past election. Tragic!
The very high end expensive speakers engender a large amount of hateful post and badmouthing due to what appears to be due to envy and invidia. I wonder if this is universal in other countries as it is in the U.S.
Hate is ugly in all forms.
Skytop,
I believe that the word "hate" is used far too often to describe what is more accurately disagreement or difference of opinion. In the current environment any opposing perspective is so quickly  (and easily) deemed to be hate  (ful). 

I don't consider the result of the recent presendential election "tragic" and certainly not a sign or affirmation of hate.  Quite the contrary in my opinion. We have a very different perspective,  I don't hate you. In regard to the thread topic,  people can dislike Wilson and express this in some cases with passion.  It's over the top to refer to this as hate.
Charles 
I believe that the word "hate" is used far too often to describe what is more accurately disagreement or difference of opinion. In the current environment any opposing perspective is so quickly  (and easily) deemed to be hate  (ful).
Well said Charles!