Best budget integrated choices

I had a Sugden A21 some years ago but it died an unfortunate death.

I am looking for a budget (defined as as cheap as possible) integrated to power my LS3/5a V2 (a little easier to drive than the original) to not loud levels.

I worked myself into a tizzy of joy reading reviews of the Onkyo A-9010 Integrated Stereo Amplifier to only find out that the UK version is the one voiced (if I can say that) with a nice warm presentation.  I am a tube guy at heart but appreciate a warm SS amp.

What else should I be looking at.  I am a but apprehensive on used SS after mine died.

Thoughts?
portlandlay
Agree with the NAD 3020...or the 7020 which is the receiver ( plus tuner) version of the 3020......or an old Advent receiver, all these had sweet sounds....and are cheap (  $100 or so).
Don't know where your located but this pass weekend there was Jolida integrated amp for $450 on the Washington DC Craigslist .Can't recall the model number but believe it was a RC 1501 I think that's the correct number.
Obviously used will save you money, but even new there are some nice units under your $1500 splurge budget:

Rogue Sphinx V2
Creek EVO 50A
Rega Brio (new one just came out)
Arcam A19
Heed Elixir

Used I would look at some of the British integrateds that would likely pair very well with your speakers: Naim 5i-2, Croft Phono Integrated (my personal favorite), Exposure 2010s2d, Rega Elex-R.

Read up on the reviews and see which ones have the sound signature and power ratings that you're looking for.  You also might read some reviews of your speakers to see which amps reviewers liked with them.

Good luck and enjoy the search,
Scott