The best coupling caps in power amp ?? Mundorf, Infinicap ??

I am interested in some of the results of coupling cap modifications in quality tube amplifiers that you have first hand experience  with......Mundorf, Infini-Caps, Wonder-Caps ???       autospec
autospec
I would agree with all that has been said regarding great choices. I like the Jupiter copper foil in wax caps quite a lot. Jupiter and Duelund make their own caps in house and both sound just fanastic. 
I can’t disagree with salectric’s point, it boils down to personal preferences and that will never change. I haven’t used the V Cap copper but have experience with their Teflon tin foil  and OIMP capacitors. We all simply hear what we hear. I could see where someone would categorize the Teflon V Cap as more ideally neutral and a preferred choice depending on the particular component, system character and objectives.

Jupiter and Duelund CAST are beautifully "natural"/organic in character/tone and this is what I find most important and desirable. It depends on what a listener prioritizes, no right or wrong. There’s a capacitor available that will suit a given taste once one determines what specific sound they’re seeking. Plenty of good choices.
Charles
Thanks Charles; I have used some of the V-caps with good success, but I can't buy every cap out there and the in put from other people is the food for thought to try others ............Some of the Russian silver mica's  have great sound, which I have also used........autospec
I am also a big fan of the V-Caps.  I used them in the components I build.  I will be trying out the copper Duelands soon in my DAC so stay tuned.  Briefly tried the Jupiter but felt they were just OK but I never really let them burn in so take that into consideration.  Happy Listening.
Hi Bigkidz, 
Impossible to predict if you'll prefer the Duelund CAST vs VCAP, too many variables involved.  I do have a favorable bias toward the Copper CAST,  I just find them sublime "in my system ": 😊
Charles