Audioquest WEL Signature

Any owners of the speaker cable, if so what are your thoughts & what was your previous speaker cable? 

128x128infection
I own both, the differences are clear. The Wel creates a sharper individual focus of instruments. More musical sound and is able to create even more diversity in stage height.

I only use the Wild Blue for my center and surroundspeakers these days.
I love what I'm hearing from the one run of balanced WEL interconnects. Focused rich images. Will compare head-to-head with my Synergistic CTS, when they return. Had an opportunity to get some WBY for an attractive price, so I was curious.
Has anyone tried the top end Wireworld?  They work extremely well in my system.  They aren't colored, enhanced, editorializing, etc., etc.  What's interesting to me is that ClearCables Biwire Shotgun are nearly identical, except that Wireworld has more a sense of "ease" which is very welcome.
You can't hear everything. I've stuck with Audioquest and Synergistic Research over the years because they tend to be quite neutral and non-editorializing. I'd love to hear the new Tara Labs stuff, but I can't afford it. The Cable Company is a great resource for auditioning cables.
I just had another guy recommend Wireworld cables to me. I plan to audition some interconnects thru The Cable Company in about 2 months. Ill bring in some Wireworld along with a few others and will let you know how it goes.