Elac B6 Modification

I saw ad here at Agon for Elac B6 modifications, this speakers are already amazing, spoke to them, it seems they are nice, anyone here experience the result of the modification, the mod is $295 inluding shipping back to the owner...is it worth the mod? Would you even consider the mod?
128x128jayctoy
The enclosure is not only very lightly (to put it charitably) braced, the MFD it is made of is the less dense and stiff variety. But hey, it's a budget product built to a price point, providing sound quality above what you'd expect for that price. The parts quality is also rather low, but Danny Richies mod replaces them with higher quality ones, while also improving the speakers frequency response. Whether the mod is worth it's price is for the Elac owner to decide. That topic has been discussed on the AudioCircle GR Research Forum, where Danny provides info on the ELAC mods he offers.
Most certainly would not buy a pair to mod them unless I was to DIY.
I think it better to upgrade speaker budget. 
@mesch 
"I think it better to upgrade speaker budget"
I know that everyone could not do these changes, but these are fairly simple.  I could even give suggestions for even simpler changes that would make a real difference.... For instance,  Danny tells you to switch out the 22 ohm resistor with a higher quality 20 ohm.  I like that change too, but If you like the current sound of the B6, but wanted to just add some upper frequency definition, you could simply put the .47 bypass cap that Danny suggest on the current resistor without going through changing the resistor out and it will raise the falling off frequency without raising the entire tweeter sensitivity.  This is a $5 part and one very simple mod that is quite audible...
If there is a real interest, I will list out the mods by ease of doing and sound quality... Some of you guys would get a kick out of doing a few changes.   I hope this helps,  Tim