One of the best HDMI cable?

Could any member enlighten me on some of the outstanding HDMI cables? Thanks.
hunlaohun
DH Labs Silver Premium is affordable, and good to 1440p, which isn't even in use yet. I was told they exceed 2.0 spec, are 4k compatible and handle 18gb/384mhz.
I like the inexpensive powered HDMI cables from Monoprice - Redmere? May have the name wrong.

I paid $xxxx for an HDMI cable with magic wire from a dealer for my universal player to my flatscreen The thing wouldn't even pass a signal. I used the stock cable that was too short and it did fine. I returned the megabucks cable and the dealer told me my player firmware was bad, and so on. He gave me another one to try. Nope.

As I understand it all other things being equal the key condition is that all of the "bits" in parallel get there at the same time. This is analogous to copper and fiber "repeaters" on the phone network and internet. The Redmere uses power/and a chip to achieve this. With an 18MHz bandwidth all the bits had better get there at the same time for a lustrous picture. One doesn't need expensive gold or silver wire for a digital signal. Save your money - try a Redmere.