What is the "best" cartridge a Technics 1210...

can handle when equipped with the more popular KAB mods(damper, rewire, power supply)? I am not an audiophile, and have really enjoyed the modestly priced Denon 110 on my player, but would still be interested to know what the possibilities are-Cheers
jmoog08
Btw my upgrade plan - I changed the mat, the cartridge, I have the discovery wiring, need to set it. I ordered oyaide silver headshell wiring.
The only thing left is the headshell and the isonoe feet. :)

And I think I'm ready :)
@chakster I replaced the wiring, and I must say the sounds is really impressive. I have a question though, now I'm in doubt. Do you unsplit the cables when you put them in the tonearm. Because I put them as they came (i.e. splitted, like in the picture).
No i don't use twisted pairs in my Lustre GST-801 tonearm for maximum flexibility. I use 4 single run of discovery tonearm wire. You can do the same for your Technics, but twisted wires also works ok, discovery wire is flexible, but not the most flexible.  
I hope it will loosen.. with time. I'm not sure if there is tension now, but the Audio Hi Fi News testing record tracks fine, the first 3 tracks.
Only the torture track is not tracked well.. So I guess I'm fine.