Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
An integrated LTA? That's very intriguing. Please keep us posted if you find anything further out. 
Great to know. Not that we're asking you to "leak" any top secret info or anything lancelock.
Dang ,lancelock, you're the man.  Gettin' the job done!

An upgrade suggestion for the DI's.  I contacted Paul @ soundocity regarding outriggers for my DI's.  I have used this product before on other tall speakers and really like the stable platform it affords.  When you consider the physics behind it, it makes a lot of sense to minimize any rocking of the speaker--especially how it gets magnified at the top of the speaker where the tweeter array is.   Just seems to me this has got to blur the sound a tad.

I opted to buy just the bars, knobs without spikes, and used large rubber feet from Amazon and a 1" SS screw 1/4-20 thread to put it all together.  Level with large nylon washer if needed.  Makes for a very stable and solid  support.  Looks nice as well!

teajay,  curious what ugrade options/finish you went for in your new DI's.
I was going to go with the soundofthecity outriggers but went with Herbie Audios Giant threaded gliders instead. Great isolation, stability and easy to move and level. Sounds similar to the feet you're using corelli. Great minds think alike! You took it a step further with outriggers AND isolation feet. I might have to copy that idea.