Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Sure- unsound,

I will be in a position to travel as soon as Summer arrives.
I do have my plan narrowed down to a tubed pre-amp and solid-state power amp.  I have heard this combo spread among several different Audio brands and really enjoyed the musicality and synergy.  This combo also jives very well w/ Thiel loudspeakers.
Hey guys,

any experience/thoughts on Thiel 1.5's ?   Will they be enough for a 10X15 room? 

Thanks,
Greg

Welcome! zkga

yes, the CS 1.5 will be a good fit for your room. Think about adding a subwoofer, as this model, is a strict 2-way speaker. Keep me posted and Happy Listening!

Thanks Jafant, there's a pair of birdseye maple 1.5's here in Portland that look to be in really nice shape for 575.00 going to check them out at noon.  

I've been free of the audio addiction for a couple of years (living on a house boat does not make the turn table happy!) but just got a new place that has rooms to support it.  My past speakers were Dunlavy SCIVA's (all time favorite) that evolved into the Vandersteen range (2ce sig, 3A sig, quattro) after a move to a place that didn't have the needed room size. I never really got on with the vandersteens and missed the dynamics of the dunlavy's.   I'm hoping to find the accuracy that time aligned and phase coherent drivers bring and get some dynamics and impact back. 

Looking for 2.4, 2.7's as well for a bigger room...