Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I was going to go with the soundofthecity outriggers but went with Herbie Audios Giant threaded gliders instead. Great isolation, stability and easy to move and level. Sounds similar to the feet you're using corelli. Great minds think alike! You took it a step further with outriggers AND isolation feet. I might have to copy that idea.
Hi corelli,

The pair that I ordered are in black piano lacquer with silver flakes.

The DI's in my system are placed on Star Sound Technologies Sistrum Apprentice Platforms which make a remarkable difference regardless of what speaker is placed on them.  These platforms truly are game changers, dropping the noise floor, tightening the bottom end, much higher clarity, and the speed/dynamics pick up dramatically.

If your interested in the Apprentice stands/platforms give Robert a call at 877-668-4332 and tell him I say hello. 
I am looking at a future purchase of these double impacts. My floor is concrete with a thin carpet and padding. Any tips for which feet I need?
Sounds like you're getting the same color I have teajay.....Mercedes Diamond Black. The metal flake is quite subtle and can only be seen with good lighting. It's a cool color. 

Lance, that's exactly the type of floor mine are on. I initially used the Mapleshade Heavyfeet spikes but wanted something that would allow moving the speakers easier so I went with the Herbie Audio Giant Threaded Gliders. It's the first time I've gone from coupling the speakers to the floor to isolating them from it. Can't say there's a sonic benefit either way, but it sure is a lot easier moving the speakers with the gliders. 

I  can also recommend the Star Sound Apprentice platforms with much enthusiasm. I use them beneath my speakers and every audio component. My results are just as teajay described. This is a very effective and well thought out product.

Charles