Bad vinyl

I recently bought 3 albums and each one had to return due to bad pressings, Dizzy, Diana Krall and Bowie. I was so disappointed, 3 out of 3 were bad, really bad. The store didn't have other copies so I bought Jeff Beck and Nora Jones new albums and they sound perfect, btw, not bad work either.

That at is a 60% return ratio. Anyone else experiencing the same?
raymonda
If you intend to use your new vinyl (not "sealed" investment), play ASAP and listen for defects. I've been burned because I didn't play and could not return. Won't happen again. Also, look for warping and "dishing".

I waited 3 weeks for the 180 gram remaster of Animals by Pink Floyd.  The record is warped.  I figured I would treat myself and break in my new Prime with it.  Not sure if it's worth contacting Music Direct.  Like a dope, I threw away the shipping container.
I try to buy most of my new vinyl from Soundstage Direct. I've bought quite a bit. If I have any issue, I'll send a picture and they will send a replacement out with a return shipping label. Try that with Acoustic Sounds, Elusive Disc, or Music Direct!
I have had a few bad batches my self. Johnny Hartman and John Coltrane...new reissue. So scratched and sounded terrible.

Neil Young Greatest Hits. Grainy and terribly trebly. Side 4 sounded good but the rest was not good. 

Bill Evans Jim Hall was so warped my VPI went into disco mode.

Returned them to my local shop. No questions.

db

I had to return two copies of Daniel Ratcliffe's album due to very poor sound... have heard AM radios that sounded better. I swear that they weren't pressed hard enough. The MP3 sounded better which is truly sad lol