After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
slaw,

I haven't heard Dream Weaver in many years. Just saw your post before headed to the record store. Found a nice looking copy of the LP for $3.99. Bought it on your recommendation.

It better be good............. :~)

BTW,  I picked up a nice looking copy of Gerry Refferty's - City to City ("Baker Street") and Springsteen's -Tunnel of Love for $3.99 and $4.99 while I was at it. I'm hoping they sound as good as they look.....

Happy Weekend!
slaw,

OK, you're off the hook. "The Dream Weaver" is excellent! The SQ is very good. It's from my teen years and was very popular at that time. Brings back some good memories........

Axiom Funk  Funkcronomicon I don't think its available on Vinyl but Cd and DL, 2 CD comp. very well recorded and fantastic comp of the 70's funk era released in 95 though (best version of; if 6 was 9 I've heard yet).

Marianne Faithfull Blazing Away, live album wonderful live album with some stellar performers the bands actual worth the perches. I have it on CD but I believe there is a vinyl version as well either way a good listen.

Tidal has both as well.