Paradigm and Revel

This is my first post. A buddy told me about Audiogon, what a great place. Ok, so I would like to upgrade my speakers. While on vacation I had the chance to hear the Paradigm 85f in one location and the Revel f206 in another location. I like both, prices are similar and size is similar . I have a REL t7 sub to go with either of these. Don' t think I can go wrong with either. This will be for music,not movies. So a 2.1 at best. Music preference is jazz, jazz vocal, some soft rock and whatever when the kids are home. Any ideas or opinions would be great. Thankx in advance.

arthurd
Post removed 
Post removed 
I've been a Paradigm fan since 1998 when they came out with the Studio 100s.  By the way, I still have them looking for a local sale. I now have a set of Paradigm Signature S6v3 and Studios 20v5 in a 5.1 setup, and revel F208 in a 2.0 setup.  I compared both the S6v3 and F208 in a 2.0 setup with same electronics and they both sound great.  But if I had to keep one and sell the other, regardless of price, I would keep the F208s. They are that good.  At some point I may sell the S6v3/20v5 and get the F206/M106 for my 5.1 setup.
bob_reynolds, I surely am not as technically knowledgeable as many here so my question is how come some great speakers like the Harbeth 30.1 and the Magico S1 MkII sound so great? Is it the enclosure and crossover expertise? Also, if drivers dedicated to a narrower frequency band are best, how come it's not more prevalent to have speakers with numerous drivers? Packaging, crossovers? 

Last, how the heck do you use the quote function here? 
bob Reynolds: I totally agree that a sub can greatly improve overall bass quality even with large speakers due to room issues. I use an awesome sub with main speakers that no one would think would be used with a sub. The key is to hear great bass but no sub.