After a (weeks) worth of listening...

What lp would you recommend the most to other members here?

I belong to several music threads and have gained much knowledge and have just as much to share..

Here is a chance to post what you've imagined is your (one) most enjoyable moment/lp of the past week of listening.

Having to choose, right now, and getting this thread started, I'd choose..

Gary Wright "The Dream Weaver"

128x128slaw
This week I enjoyed my Analog Spark pressing of Soup by Blind Melon on more than one occasion. A great recording and saddens me that this was a band thats sophmore outing was better than its debut and the follow up Nico was even better.  I wonder where this band would have gone if Shannon Hoon hadnt died..

@jmac7

Thanks for reminding me about  Year of the Cat. Man, I haven't played that in decades. I think I'll give it a spin tonight.

Slaw, 

Glad you liked LBJ. You don't hear about him much anymore, but he was a big deal back in the day. Too bad most of his most raw blues is not available anymore. (as far as I know.)

Monty Python payed him tribute that is alluded to in this Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFsCbTZ7eLc

I really didn't listen to too much for pleasure alone last week. I was doing a lot of washing and playing what I washed. The best of that was Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes, This Time it's For Real. I love the track When You Dance!
I picked up a CD with both of those Al Stewart albums on it. After listening, I realize what a great talent he was. Frankly, I was marveling at his writing and the musicianship of his group. I enjoy listening often, but beware, those songs might get stuck in your head for days.
I can already tell this is going to be a week of multiple listens to Pete Townshend's - White City. What an album. I've been listening to it off/on since 1985. This week in ON........

If you are at all interested in Pete Townshend, go out to YouTube and watch the short movie - White City. Love it! Wish there were a high quality video version of it available. I bought an original VHS copy and the picture quality is horrible.