Speaker recommendation for married couple

I am the guy who opened the thread "Harbeth Love". Unfortunately, wife didn't like them at all. She listened to ATC, nope. Spendor? Nope. I do trust her ears too but we need speakers that we both like. I remember her liking this Sonus Faber speakers (can't recall the model but I know newer Fabers). She also likes KEF LS50 which I find good but not outstanding. Any help for this married couple?:)
celo
You realy do have to ask your wife if she can tell you why she liked the VAs and KEFs.  The let her pick from whatever else you may audition. Then  change your system around if necessary to achieve the sonic you actually want. 
The issue in this case is that looks clearly trumped sound for your wife...this is EXACTLY why I'm not married!!
I have 3 different systems. My wife likes the least expensive ones in our living room. Decware ERRx radial speakers, she's says these are the best even though I have Janszen hybrid electrostats in my listening room that I feel are clearly superior. There's something she likes about the Omni directional sound.
I bet she liked the small Sonus Fabers...

Buy whichever ones you like the sound of that she approved, and then buy her a couple of new coffee tables.

If she asks why liquids on the coffee tables are vibrating, just deny that you see any movement...