Obscure bands

Does anyone know a band called City Boy? (70's/80's)Very obscure and very original. It's beyond Me how such great talent goes so unnoticed! Also please chime in on other obscure talented musicians.

128x128arcam88
Tasavallan Presidentti - Finnish Prog
Kalevala - Finnish prog/boogie
Haikare - Finnish Prog w/ Finnish language, the most original of all
Piirpauke - Finnish band ethnic/jazz/fusion, superb, unique in Prog
Pekka Pohjola - prog/jazz/rock/fusion - bass virtuoso & talented musician Zappa asked to join his band Pohjola    politely refused and concentrated on his own work
Hurriganes - Finnish Rock´n´Roll: old rock w/ 70´s hard rock style, terrific versions on certain classics as  "Tallahassee Lassie" and "Say Mama"
Elvis Breznev - Finnish band in ´80 between West and East. Perfect name. One album. Period.
Well Finland is the best country in the world, half the conductors in first-class Symphonic Orchs. are Finnish .
schubert, you are absolutely right, Finland is the best country indeed :)

Great compliment, wish all Finnish classical musicians could hear your voice.  And not only for Finnish (classical) musicians but we all as a nation, proudly standing between the West and East. We people hear are very proud of our cultural and national heritage, and especially Sibelius, among other composers/art musicians, of course.

God bless Finlandia

Btw, Jon Anderson of Yes is a big Sibelius fan as well.
I'm not joking either harold .
I'm an old man that has seen most of the world and , If I do say so my self, has developed good taste . What other country would make their greatest
composers birth-day a National Holiday !
If God came down today and gave me a do-over for life and asked me where I wanted to be born ,my reply would be Turku , Finland !