Vibration control inside a cabinet

For placing an amp and a CD player inside a built in cabinet, what would be the best way to control vibrations:  do I want some kind of isolation platform (actual brand suggestions would be appreciated), or something more like Herbie's Tenderfeet?  Or both?

Thanks!

mcanaday
This is kind of a tough question as it depends upon your cabinet and its' construction.
Though it may be considered heresy to some on this forum, I don't worry too much about it. Some of these tweeks can get a bit anal, as well as costly.
I mostly use Herbie's isolation for my equipment. Though I'm sure you can also use an isolation platform, as well. 
Another thread has been focused on Townshend Audio isolation products. The OP swears by them, and I have to admit, I am more than a bit interested in trying them.
B
I have good luck with crystals of various types and sizes inside speaker cabinets. 

I have a pair of 4 inch' thick maple boards made  by Timbernation. They excellent .  I then asked for a custom isolation stand for my pre amp. He disappeared for several months, so I can guardedly recommend him.  PS I got my deposit money back.

I also have immense brass footers by Edensound.  He is reasonable and reliable.  I think he has a presence on Yahoo.  I put them on my pre which is tubed and occasionally microphic while playing , no tapping.  It uses 6SN7s some of the oldest  and most precious can be noisy. The footers damped the pre well but tripled its weight . His prices were more than fair. He even drilled the correct size screws for receptacles on my pre. 

Post removed