Ever Bought an Audio Product that was Stupid Good for the Money?

This is the place to share. Please no shills. 
seanheis1
Stupid good..... yeah, these are mine B&W DM2a's which I bought for just 75,- Euro.
They sound incredible.
Important when you choose speakers: you must not get tyered. Checking: use dixyland music. Due to the mix of instruments you can check how prominent these are specific in low volume range. Note: Most speakers will perform quite good on higher volumes.

Have fun!

Ton
Due to the way I build my audio component collection (frugal & patient) most of it is stupid good for the money.

But two components stuck out as Surprisingly Stupid Good.  One was a Denon DVD9000 (~$3000 msrp new - $300 to me used); I couldn't believe the sound improvement over my other reasonably high end Sony on regular CDs.

The second was a Music Hall 9.1 turntable with its' stock Goldring Eroica LX mc cartridge ($1000 to me).  I was utterly blown away by the improvement over my aging Thorens and Technics.

And then there's my speakers which are a variety from the defunct Meadowlark Audio co.  There's loads of better speakers but I don't believe many could be had for what I paid for these that sound more satisfying (to me at least).

Mike
Recently bought a VPI Cyclone. Cant believe how much of a difference this thing makes.  Nothing like clean vinyl.

I must share a couple more...
McIntosh MC2105 in very good shape, with the wooden case for $390 including shipping, here on Audiogon. It was open for bids with no reserve and slipped through the cracks.
Pioneer Elite CLD-79 Laserdisc in mint condition with the remote control (original price $1,600) for $40 at a used books/music store.