Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
erik, 
you write: " Very smooth, glass like quality to mid and top octaves, but there’s also a scintillation or over-saturation of colors in the mid to top. It’s not unpleasant, but it’s NOT natural. Real sounds and instruments don’t sound like this"
What caps you are referring to ?
Very smooth, glass like quality to mid and top octaves, but there’s also a scintillation or over-saturation of colors in the mid to top. It’s not unpleasant, but it’s NOT natural. Real sounds and instruments don’t sound like this"

This is the Mundorf Supreme line.

That is up to you. Magico and B&W are big fans. I don’t think people realize at the top end of these ranges how much you are listening to the caps instead of the speaker drivers. It’s a big deal.

This is also about Mundorf Supreme
ok, so claritycap cmr (not jet burned), sound similar to mundorf suopreme line?
so, util now mr seems to be the most "natural"?
I think it has some features which move the CMR more in that direction, yes.

But that is very general. I don't hear the over-saturation, over colorful treble. It is cooler/brighter. For a while it also sounded grainy, I hope that goes away soon. :)

Best,

E