Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
Oh, you are right. :) It must be huge and expensive.

If you are looking in that price/size/performance bracket I would love for you to try Jupiter and tell us your own impressions. :)

I wish I could afford an all Jupiter Cu film crossover, but I can't, so I have to rely on my own ears.

Next week I'll try to bypass what I have and I'll see how good the CMR is to the MR.

Best,

E

Actually  Audyn has a true Copper Plus model  that is even more refined
I used them in my other preamp and speaker, they are slightly better across the board.
I bought them from Nick at High Collective. 2nd best to only Duelund cast IMO 
Like a Jupiter Copper but not quite as rich ,a bit better balanced from 2 builds I have used them in. In your system it could go either way. Much less $$ though.
I wish they made them bigger in size,too small for my new speakers.
@erik_squires 
don't forget to completly burn-in CMR and then with "zen calm" compare it to MR.
We look forward to knowing your response.
Suggestion:
some caps need very long listening trial before understand tonal characteristics :)
ESR:

At 4.7uF: ~ 0.38 Ohms between 1 to 10kHz for both MR and CMR. Maybe 0.01 Ohms lower for MR.

audio4pass - Your typing sometimes comes off as very rude and demanding. I don't get paid by you, so I would appreciate it if you spoke to me a little more politely like I try to for others.

are you sure ?, how many hours are burned the cmr

So, part of the rudeness I sense from you is that you seem to not be reading along in the thread. If you had, you would see that when I typed this it was very early in the burn-in process.  I'm not giving my final impressions, but putting in my impressions here as the burn-in continues.

I look forward to sharing my experiences with you so long as we treat each other with respect and friendship.

Best,

E