Isoacoustics Gaia Speaker Footers

Replacing the spikes in my Soundocity outriggers (Soundocity made me a set of outriggers with threaded holes) with the Isoacoustics Gaia 2 footers has improved the sound of my Merlin VSM speakers.  They now sound more open and articulate than with any combination of Z-feet or other spikes, with or without outriggers, on the floor or on a platform, that I've tried.  Like the Townshend products the Gaia footers completely decouple the speakers from the floor, allowing them to float.  See:

http://www.audiostream.com/content/isoacoustics-gaia-isolation-pucks#IVXH8EtVAjQdwbuj.97     

http://www.isoacoustics.com/products/gaia-series/gaia-i/

128x128cellcbern
We are now an Isoacoustics dealer, and can attest to your findings

We never got to test the gaias, our rep only brought the new pucks which are only $30 each  where you would use 3 or 4 for each components.

Our demo was to put 3 pucks under a pair of ATC SCM 19 monitors which were sitting on heavy metal stands filled with sand.

The difference was mind blowing, and all four people in the room heard the differences which were not subtitle.

The Isoacoustics opened up the sound stage, focused the image and mage everything more dynamic and tightend up the bass.

I have never heard this magnitude of improvement from such an inexpensive line of products.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor
Yeah Contuzzi we just ordered like four sets

we are putting them under our Kef Blades
                                                  Persona 9H
                                                  Legacy Focus Signatures
                                                  Persona 3F
 and we bought a zillion sets of pucks to put under components.

The demo was amazing. We tried 3 pucks vs older style Stillpoints and the pucks seemed to me in a brief demo to outperfom the Stillpoints at a franction of the price.

I hope that more people in the industry will start to talk about this product.

The design is not just about isolation, but rather than to coordinate the speakers motion in one plane which is the back and forth axiss to the motion of the drivers is coordinated with any relative motion of the cabinet, which better couples the drivers wave launch into the room. 

What a brilliant and elegant little device. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor
I picked up a set of GAIA I for my B&W 800D2’s after hearing the demo at AXPONA.

I will report my findings once I install them later this week.