Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
Hmm. Yesterday I posted a response to bigkidz post which responded to my previous one, and then left for my gig. Today it’s gone. I wonder what I said that was unacceptable? I admitted that I didn’t disagree with the notion of it being considered not appropriate for this forum, but not any more than the comments of many others. I didn’t use profanity, slurs, or make personal attacks, but I did explain the difference between Regan---Donald, Reagan’s Chief of staff, and a former CEO of a certain well known Wall Street investment firm ( I better not use the name, as that may also be the reason for the post’s removal)---and Reagan---Ronald, the President.
I was once a FAN of Pass labs older amps. Then i converted to OTL Tube Amps from Atma-Sphere and never looked back.

The Older Passlabs were nice not into the new ones.
My studio has both ,audiophile system a vintage system and a real world system ,drums , guitars- electric, acoustic  ,piano.and I am deaf in one ear ...emotions in all systems ,and easy to tell the difference .  Enjoy it every time you flip that switch .
If I recall correctly Bdp24 you referred to the President as the "Trumpster" a clear sign of disrespect, you should be more careful with your words :^). If your post was removed as somehow being inappropriate for this forum, I hope mine is as well. Political discussion is not and SHOULD not be permitted on this forum, audio subjects only.

I do stand by my comments regarding my respect for Charles as an all around good guy and Bigkidz for pointing out to others that might not consider the excellent points he made about a business pricing it’s products. As far as the price of products and whether it is fair or reasonable, the point of the op’s original question I am totally neutral. If a business can convince a person to exchange his money for a product who should care but the two parties involved in the transaction? My points about social and financial inequity in this country and the seemingly lack of concern from some corners regarding this indisputable fact have nothing to do with the question originally asked but might be by some considered related.

I agree tubegroover, Audiogon should be a politics-free zone. I myself would not start such a discussion, but once it’s going.....

My use of the term Trumpster was a while back, not in this thread. Yes, the term is disrespectful---I do believe he has earned it. Ask anyone who lives in New York! At any rate, I shall refrain from engaging in any such discussion in the future, no matter how provoked. I did find it odd that someone apparently so enamored of Reagan would not know how to spell his name!