Clarity Cap CMR Impressions

Hello!
Wondering if anyone has updated their passive crossover with the Clarity Cap CMR.
I'd like to hear how they compare to the MR and comparable competition. I saw some threads on the MR but not these.

Thanks 
Darren
128x128dmhenley
audio4pass

When anyone types very short sentences it can seem like you are giving orders. Please be more considerate, and treat others like your friends who share a fun hobby.

Best,

E
The new C MR caps are very hood and nice and detailed and open ,once 
Run in and has a natural warm balance.  I was building s second speaker xover but  without a schematic a cash cow to experiment. 
I have s lot of caps looking to sell cheap over $750 in caps 
excuse me audioman58, i don’t waste your time but to me is not clear the comparison with mundorf supreme silver oil.
i would know if silver oil has more highs freq emphasis than the CMR.
then, no other answers about this :)
I'm going to mention @dgarretson the US rep to see if he would like to chime in.

So I finally had the health and energy to rebuild my crossovers. Hopefully this trend continues! :) Also I am relying a lot more on barrier strips, so future updates or comparisons won't require as many tools.

As a reminder, the crossover I am using is a 3rd order high-pass filter going to a Mundorf AMT tweeter. My previous caps were clarity MR, the large one bypassed with Audyn TC. My comparisons are the BARE CMR vs. the MR + Audyn. As I mentioned, my health and energy are a factor, so please, no criticisms that I didn't go through a long QA eval process.

Anyway, I find the CMR caps interesting indeed. They are cooler than the MR+Audyn TC caps for certain. From the contact/surface sounds of large drums, to cymbals and top-hat there is noticeably more information there.

In this sense it is definitely moving towards the Mundorf Supreme line, without it's juiciness.

I learned recently the MR caps are still around and honestly I can see why. The difference is bigger than merely more detail, or smoothness, it's a noticeable change in overall temperature.

The full rebuild just happened recently, so I'll see if I adjust. At first listen, it's a mix of pros and cons which I'll have to spend some time getting used to.

Best,

E
yes erik i suggest you to spent more time on listen the new timbre of CMR.
you know well that everything is new need time to be metabolized before take a decision.
take care to listen, because i don’t find CMR cooler then MR
about my point of view CMR is more complete cap and smoother than MR that in comparison seems to lesser form the bass to the high
the MR has a loudness presentation, the CMR has all the things at their real place.
the dynamic of CMR is very very greater than MR
sometime the CMR is warmer and with more body than MR
the bass of MR are less dynamic and less articulate, so this sometime you could perceive more bass then CMR but is axactly inverse
the bass of CMR go lower then MR
the high of are smoother then MR but with more mid and body
but i don’t want tell you anymore :)
keep us updated