Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
The 200,000 civilians (many of whom were women and children) that were slaughtered by the Japanese in the Rape of Nan King in 1937 were not in the army either. If the USA didn't drop the bomb and had to invade Japan a whole lot more than 40,000 children would have died. The estimate was close to a million US and 7 to 8 million Japanese casualties. Many of them would have been innocent women and children. At the end of WWII the Soviets had the biggest and most powerful army in the world. There was nothing stopping them from driving the Americans and the Brits out of Western Europe. It could have been another Dunkirk only on a much bigger scale and with much worse results. The only reason that Stalin didn't go any farther was because he knew we had the bomb and that we would use it on every major city in the USSR. While the bomb took about 200,000 lives it saved potentially millions. Both the Germans and the Japanese were both working on the bomb. If either one of them would gotten there first they would have used it.
All the Wars, All the evil people, All the Blood and Treasure.

"Don't Mean Nothing"

We are back in the World. We're at 7.3 Billion people and climbing. Give it a break, Have a glass of wine, a longneck, a big fatty whatever. Put on some great music and relax. Tim has it right; This is an Audio Forum.
I agree 100%. Any post having to do with politcs or relgion should be removed (including mine) ASAP.
"Any post having to do with politcs or relgion should be removed (including mine) ASAP."

Shall we also remove any post having to do with spelling? 😀

Well, for one thing history and in particular discussion of war is not like discussing politics and religion. It’s history. I think it’s worth discussing since there is quite a bit of confusion, two use a word, about how many causalties of war there actually are. The initial post that assumed most wars had only 25,000 to 50,000 deaths is quite misinformed. Even the current civil war in Syria has killed at least 250,000, if not many more. The American Civil war resulted in deaths of 2% of the entire population or 600,000. In fact there were NO wars EVER in history where the casualties were as low as 25,000 to 50,000. Vietnam 2 million, Afghanistan 2 million. World War I was 20,000,000. Napoleanic wars 5 million. Sino Japanese War during WWII 23,000,000.

here is the wiki page for deaths according to war,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll