Class D is just Dandy!

I thought it was time we had a pro- Class D thread. There's plenty of threads about comparisons, or detractors of Class D.

That's fine, you don't have to like Class D amps, and if you don't please go participate on one of those threads.

For those of us who are very happy and excited about having musical, capable amps that we can afford to keep on 24/7 and don't require large spaces to put them in, this thread is for you.

Please share your experiences with class D amps!
erik_squires
Ralph,

When do you think you will have your class d ready to sale.

Can you give us any details about it.

Kenny.

Atma, I understand now the reason behind the technical discussion on line stages... Very exciting that you are working on an amp project based on class D. Please do keep all of us posted!!!

Saluti, Guido

Sorry- I've said as much as I can offer at this point:
1) its not a module but our own circuit
2) it looks like we have something to contribute in terms of technology.

Oh, and it will be balanced of course :)
Hi Ralph,
     Having an integrated with a preamp section as wonderful as yours with a Class D output done right would be a match that would produce big sales.... Just putting that out there,  but I'm sure that you know that. 
Good Luck Brother,  I look forward to what ever new comes our way from you.  Tim
@samac 
I recently acquired a Nuprime IDA16 and I am very impressed with it. I am using it with Amphion Argon 1 speakers in my office. It is still improving, but I agree, it is a remarkable amp, and a remarkable bargain. I'm not thrilled with the remote, or the front panel buttons, but in terms of sound quality. it is very, very strong. 

And on topic, it is nowhere near metallic, or fatiguing. In fact, it is already a much more .... easy, amp than the Hegel amps I've listened to. I don't understand any of the technical stuff, but my class D amps, the Nuprime and my Devialet 220 Pro, are outstanding. Dandy? Yes.