Furutech AC Receptacles

Do the Furutech GTX-D R/G AC receptacles require installation with Furutech wall plates and covers?
wylmars
Doing well Lak-mainly just enjoying my system and listening to records at this stage. Doing the odd minor upgrade or cartridge change every year or two. Did a mono setup with a 2nd arm on my table late last year which I'm enjoying.  

I switched over to an Oyaide R1 with wall plate as the main receptacle feeding my system a number of years ago but am still using an older line conditioner with cryoed Hubbells for the balance. 

I might splurge and have Steve Huang build me a basic power distribution unit using either Furutech GTX's or Oyaide R0's to replace that conditioner in the next few months. 
What a timely post for me. I just received my GTX-D R. I was going to install it this weekend. I hadn't even considered break in period. I think I'll run it in on my beer fridge for a while instead. I'll be leaving in two weeks for a month long vacation in Europe, so I think that by the time I get back to Canada, that should be more than enough time. Any thoughts form other members on this plan?
 I have spent 40 years in the electrical field including owning my own company .I have also been an audiophile for 40 years and I still can not beleive what goes on here. Can someone please explain to me what " breaks in " in an outlet ? The only actions on Your ac voltage source that actually do something are filtering and isolation. A good filtering device is the best thing to try first and will solve almost all line problems.
Cerberus79,

The Break'in of an AC outlet,  ac cord, etc. is  imaginary i.e it exist only in the brain of the person hearing it - so to  them its "real" :-)

Good Listening

Peter