Pathos Classic One MKiII vs. my separates

I have been thinking of downsizing my rig by going back to a hybrid integrated amplifier. I currently use a Jolida Fusion preamp with a BEL 1001 MK V amp to drive a pair of Esoteric MG 10 speakers (87dB sensitive, 6 ohms nominal dropping to 3.8 somewhere below 2000ohms).  I enjoy the Jolida/BEL combo, change is just for the downsize. I like the idea of tube pre/SS output of hybrid integrateds, having owned a Vincent in the past.  The Pathos is currently on offer here on AG. Asking for thoughts from members with knowledge of the Pathos. Thanks.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmesch
Dill and rudge, thanks for the comments. I will get back to you regarding my thoughts once I have listened to this amp. 
The Pathos arrives safely and in great working order. I haven't yet listened to it enough to determine it's character referenced against my separates.  Will get back to all once I am more familiar. 

Any suggestions for tube rolling?
Yes, I recently acquired a matched pair of Matsushita-National 7DJ8 tubes (made in Japan) from a seller over at AudioMart. I only have a few hours on them, however they sound really good. The tubes they replaced are rare Valvo Cca’s, expensive and great sounding, but I am liking the 7DJ8’s!

Glad you got the Pathos ...

http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649352753-matsushitanational-7dj8-tubes/

Just wanted to get back to say how much I enjoy the Pathos II. Very smooth sounding, solid bass, and great soundstage. May entertain the purchase of another to mono the pair. Not sure the need, since system is in a 12 x 15 x 8 foot room.  Near field listening.  

Mensch, I'm very happy to hear you like your Pathos.  I really enjoy them monblocked, but my room is much larger.  I do know that two of them gives you power to spare and an even fuller sound. It all depends on what you need.